Sunday, June 1, 2008

Daddy's Baby Girl


It's Monday! Happy Monday! Time for our weekly challenge. Cindy Haffner was in charge of this month's Monday challenges. We were to make a card and it had to have paper piecing on it. I paper pierced the baby giraffe.

This is my story:

Okay, so you might think I have all of the sudden become obsessed with these soft little boxes. I am having fun using them as windows for my cards. This is the window Daddy looked through at the hospital when he was first viewing his precious little baby girl. All pretty in pink she was! Daddy is excited to see how she can peak out way above her crib...that means she is gonna have a nice long neck. That's important when you are a giraffe! Momma and Daddy did good!

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Cindy I love this, so so sweet, all that pink, love it.

StampOwl said...

oh this is just adorable Cindy .... love it ... still waiting for the dino window card ... hahaha!

Judy Rozema said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is just absolutely precious Cindy!! P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S!!! Love the *window*!! Love the papers, love the scene and love the story!! Way AWESOME!!

Carolyn King said...

super adorable and oh so creative! Love your window card!