Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sketch Challenge - 14th January

Hi everyone and welcome to our CCEE Stampers challenge blog.

First up I would like to thank everyone for your words of encouragement last week, and for all those who played along with our challenge. It sure felt great to be back :)

As I mentioned last week our challenge hostess for January, Cindy Haffner has given us a sketch month. Which means we will be doing sketch challenges all month ... what fun. This week's sketch is another fun one so I hope you will have time to play along with us again this week!

If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1002. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

Let's see what the CCEE Stampers created this week ...........



Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Tosha Leyendekker - Stamp Talk with Tosh


Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather





14 comments:

Silli said...

Wonderful cards from the dt!!! The sketch is fabby... Hugs and HELLO!

Mothermark said...

Your cards all just plain ole Rock! That's a good thing! I love them, all so awesome in their own rite! Thats the coolest sketch. You guys should do a technique! Snort!

Mothermark said...

I forgot to say....that if you did a technique challenge, I would be the first to participate!

Unknown said...

I really LOOOVED this sketch! Here's my card: http://dancerriley.blogspot.com/2010/01/always-on-my-mind.html

America said...

WOWZERS!!! Your Cards are gorgeous and full of fab details again!!! You girls ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to play! Thanks for the endless inspiration :)

Chris said...

I'm glad you're back, I didn't know what happened to you and thought maybe it was my computer acting up and not letting me play with you all.
Your sample cards are outrageously good.
I hope I have time to play.

Sabrina said...

Great sketch and lovely cards. Tosh's is just so romantic and soft with those amazing flowers.

Denise Marzec said...

Whoooo-hoooo, a whole month of Cindy sketches! FUN!

Great samples from everyone!

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

Love all your samples!! Cindy, your sketches are fabulous!!
~CA~

Beverly G said...

You girls continue to WOW me with inspiration.

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Wow is right for all these cards. I just found your blog and will be following and subscribing so I can play along.

doris said...

Great sketch and lovely cards!!

Hugs
doris

jovialjudi said...

Love Cindy`s work so these sketches are great! And the card samples and ones I have checked out are just beautiful!!! Thanks for letting me play!!

Silke Ledlow said...

I'm such a goof - LOL!!! I totally forgot to add my card to your Sketch Challenge!!!


All the samples are gorgeous - ladies!!! I had fun making mine!!!
Hugs ~S~