Thursday, March 11, 2010

An Inspiration Challenge - 11th March

Are you ready for another food inspiration? This one is a little out of my league actually. Caviar? I tried it once while on a cruise, and haven't wanted to since. LOL

We'd love to have you join us this week. All you have to do is use Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post, or if you're posting to SCS, use the keywords CCEE1010. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!




Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer

Tosh Leyendekker ~ Stamp Talk with Tosh


Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Argh - stop the clock. Where did last week go, I really meant to play along. This week I know I won't have time, we're away with my dad and then on a holiday break. Love that photo (I like caviar, but I've only ever had the black), and am not surprised it inspired such lovely cards.

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

I see Shirley used the egg theme for this, so I used fish! LOL! This really was a great challenge!!

http://mrsboz.blogspot.com/2010/03/undah-da-sea-wt261-ccee1010-mmsc44.html