Thursday, April 22, 2010

CCEE Sketch

Hi everyone,

Are you ready for another challenge???? This week our challenge hostess for April, Joanne Grzelak has created a fun sketch for us to play with!

If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1016. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

Now it is time to see what the CCEE Stampers created this week



Tosha Leyendekker ~ Stamp Talk with Tosh



Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer


Shirley Quarry




8 comments:

Sabrina said...

Ooh, gorgeous cards. I smiled at Cindy's because when I saw the sketch I thought of pennants and cheer-leaders. I really wanted to add to my get-well supply last week, but with a busy week AND fabulous weather...
But I am off work today and am 100% going to give this great sketch a whirl.

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

What a great sketch! It worked well to combine it with today's Ways To Use It Challenge on SCS, too! Thanks for the wonderful samples!

~CA~

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Gorgeous cards. I just loved the sketch so much I had to squeeze it in this morning. I wandered a bit from the original, but the inspiration is still there! :)

Gloria Dojlido said...

Cool Sketch! Love all the DT samples. Glad I was able to play along.

Courtney said...

What a great sketch! I had fun with this one!

Mary Marsh said...

the dt samples are fab-I had fun with this sketch

MA-MI said...

Great inspirations, thanks!

Beverly G said...

This was a fun one, keep the greatness coming, your samples are wonderful.