Thursday, October 14, 2010

CCEE1041

Hi everyone,

Are you ready for another CCEE Stampers challenge???

This week our challenge hostess for October, Shirley Quarry has given us another fun challenge. The challenge to incorporate wood in your card/project. It can be faux wood, stamps, embossing folder, DP etc and long as it is some sort of wood.

If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1041. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

Let's see what wonderful creations the CCEE gals came up with this week.....


Cindy Haffner ~
Cindy Haffner's Corner


MFT WTG OCT

Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio




Tosha Leyendekker ~ Stamp Talk with Tosh



Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather





6 comments:

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

I try not to miss any of your challenges even when my mojo doesn't show up. Thanks to all!

Kathy Jones said...

This was a perfectly timed challenge for me!! Thanks for the challenge!!

Mothermark said...

Each and every one is wonderful! Awesome girls!

Beverly G said...

Such inspiration here this week. Hope you can find my wood.

Angella D. Crockett said...

I'm so glad I could play this week! Yay! Thanks for the fun challenge and your samples are the best!!! Blessings, Angie

Maryann said...

I has taken me awhile but I have finally posted my card, Thanks for the challenges