Thursday, March 10, 2011

CCEE1110






We are all entering seasons with beautiful blue skies.....the fresh,sunny skies of Spring for most of us.......the bright crisp Autumn skies for those in the Southern Hemisphere. So let's take our inspiration from those blue skies and create MONOCHROMATIC CARDS with the BLUES. And...you may use neutrals with the BLUES.

We'd love to have you play along also. All you have to do is create a card using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1110. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too. Now, lets see what the CCEE gals have come up with:

Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer

Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather




CCEE Blue Fv

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Tosha Leyendekker ~ Stamp Talk with Tosh

Shirley Quarry



Mr Linky

4 comments:

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

Love all your monochromatic cards!! Great challenge, too!

Silke Ledlow said...

GORGEOUS BLUE CARDS LADIES! I'm always shying away from the blue hues, but I'm starting to like them more and more :)!!! Thanks for a fun challenge! Hugs ~S~

Inkyfingers said...

I just came across your great site!I love monochromatic cards and my favourite colours are blues and greens so I just had to include a card I made a couple of weeks ago. I hope this doesn't break any rules but just disregard it if it does. Great inspiration ladies and I'll be back.
Hugs
Carol

AllisonG said...

Thanks for the challenge! It really got my creative juices flowing and I haven't done a monochromatic card in AGES!