Thursday, September 20, 2012

CCEE1238

Sabrina here again - welcome back to another challenge with the CCEE Stampers. 
We've had birds and music - another love in my life is cooking - I've loved cooking almost ever since I could walk. So this week I'm challenging the team to make a card (or project) using paper or stamps which feature either food or drink. Bonus points if you include a recipe!! 



We'd love to have you play along. All you have to do is create something using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1238. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.


Now, lets see what the CCEE gals have come up with this week:


Vicky Gould - Village Stamper Ramblings  







Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations




Joanne Grzelak - The Inky Ocean Gazer


Brenda O'Rear-Benzi Stampz
                                ( Recipe inside top flap-See my blog)

Anne Harmon - Inkinginred


Kathy Bradley - Entering Kathyville



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Cindy Haffner

gtru







Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather



1 comment:

Ellen Taylor said...

Awesome samples ladies! I think I gained 5lbs looking at all your cards! Thanks for the challenge!