Thursday, July 25, 2013

CCEE1330 Old-school Color Blocking

It's Sabrina again - with the last challenge in July, so next week we have a new hostess with more fun challenges to look forward to.

There are several different ways of colour-blocking, but for this particular challenge I'm asking you to use one particular style only - several different colours/patterns of card cut into block shapes and pieced together, with stamping on some/all of them. I'm sure you'll understand exactly what I'm thinking of when you see the lovely designs the team have come up with. I hope that their beautiful cards will inspire you to have a go at old-school colour blocking. Be sure to link up here or use the keyword in your SCS uploads if you have a go at it.



Joanne Grzelak - The Inky Ocean Gazer
(Forgive me for using one color with different patterns.)

Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Kathy Bradley - Entering Kathyville





Shirley - My Pinkie Is Inkie


Anne Harmon - Inkinginred











No comments: